Assassination Press

Thursday, June 30, 2005

Curiosity Killed The Cat?

By James Knight (Assassination Press)

(New York, New York)

There appears to be a growing trend among young America to experiment among members of the same sex. This "fad" has primarily been among members of the female sex. It has given birth to such labels as "Lipstick Lesbian", "Lesbian Chic", and so on.

The fascination with girl on girl action has always been a fantasy of many males, now it appears to have become a fantasy among many females. One not limited to the imagination either.

Perhaps, the curiosity was always there for young women and a more tolerant society has made it acceptable. Perhaps now that we've seen sexual experimentation in our movies, media, and on television it has become "chic". Perhaps, men just plain suck and women have had enough.

After Madonna and Britney (and their infamous kiss), you've got to wonder who's next? Probably that 18 year old hottie down the street.

Personally, I think it is wonderful. Sexual experimentation, when done safely, can be an extremely important part of finding one's identity. I don't think people should be forced or coerced into experimentation, but if done willingly I don't have any problem with sexual experimentation.

The only question I have is, what about us guys? Could this be the beginning of the end for males? Will we become an afterthought? Hell, if I were a woman, I'd be sexing up women too. In fact, I'd probably go from bisexual to lesbianism after the first oral orgasm I received from a woman. I am a lesbian trapped in a man's body after all.

Most men, from what I've heard from other women, are amazingly inept at giving sexual pleasure, providing emotional security, and ultimately incapable of providing orgasms for them (without the help of a machine at least). This, combined with the many compatible personality traits of same sex couples, leads me to the question, if women find women more pleasurable, what are us men going to do for some action?

It might have been hard enough to find some action in our adolescence, but imagine what today's young teen males are going to have to deal with! "Hey, Mary Jane, would you like to go to the Prom with me?"...."Sorry Charlie, I've got a date with Britney".

So, listen up young American men, pick up that "Women are from Venus" book, start practicing oral stimulation on your pillows, go shopping for some shoes, and learn the latest metrosexual fashions, you've got to win back the hearts (and other body parts) of our young American women. Our future depends on you!


Submit This Article To Del.icio.us
Submit This Article To Digg
Add to Technorati Favorites
Submit This Article To Blinklist
Submit This Article To Furl
Submit This Article To Reddit
Submit This Article To Newsvine
Stumble It!

10 Comments:

Blogger Chyrene Pendleton said...

So do see a trend coming of guys turning towards experimenting with other guys?

1:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"This "fad" has primarily been among members of the female sex. It has given birth to such labels as "Lipstick Lesbian", "Lesbian Chic", and so on."

The terms lesbian chic and lipstick lesbian have been around for ages. It has nothing to do with the sexual experimentation phase of today. (I'm not being bitchy or self-righteous, I just had to point that out.) They are certainly more commonly used today, but that has more to do with the media's awareness of sexual lifestyles and definitions than anything Madonna and Britney are doing onstage.

3:11 PM  
Blogger el said...

I don't understand lesbians. I've never thought of messing around with a another chic. Of course I usually don't even like hanging out with chics that often either. I agree with bonnie, I usually look at other chics as a comparison to myself or if I like thier clothes... Or to make fun of thier clothes... Anyway, I could never see men as going out of style. Don't worry, its not all women:)

Interesting post!

4:44 PM  
Blogger A Knight Without Shining Armor said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:22 PM  
Blogger A Knight Without Shining Armor said...

Aneeka, thanks for the kind comments. Kids today are discovering themselves (and others) much quicker these days, I agree. But is that a bad thing? I would have been much happier going to class after a favor or two ;)

Chyrene, boys will boys, they just won't talk about it.

Molly, although you are correct that "Lipstick Lesbian" predates the bicurious fad, I do believe it has taken on a new meaning. The lipstick lesbians of yesteryear may have been pure lesbian, but I bet they are checking out the cute guy's butts today ;)

Bonnie, curiosity may have killed the cat, but satisfaction brought it back ;)

El, if Angelina Jolie showed up right now and offerred herself to you, would you think about it? I have that dream every night ;)

7:32 PM  
Blogger A Knight Without Shining Armor said...

Kathryn, I suppose sometimes women are from Mars and men are from Venus (or just visiting).

11:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sexuality is such a strange thing. As a woman, I used to fantasize about being with a woman (or women). Then I took the plunge, and it just didn't do a whole lot for me. Maybe it was the woman I chose, I dunno. But I do remember missing the strength of a man's body. There was definately something missing.

5:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice site. Wish I had found this hours ago. Definately going to bookmark it for another day. If your interested in european teens, you gotta visit my site about european teen. Hope to see you there.

8:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice site!
[url=http://izbxmrvs.com/szxf/gyfy.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://nrunzsrs.com/gkem/gdes.html]Cool site[/url]

8:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice site!
http://izbxmrvs.com/szxf/gyfy.html | http://vdnkrayh.com/hzia/zqjs.html

8:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




< Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.