Assassination Press

Monday, August 29, 2005

Katrina and The Waves

James Knight (Assassination Press)

I'm still alive after Hurricane Katrina briefly hit Florida. I need to update my list of Hurricane's that I have survived to date. Every time I think about this Hurricane I can't help but think about that 80's group "Katrina and The Waves". You know, "I'm walking on Sunshine........blah blah blah.....it feels good ya!". Terrible group, terrible song, terrible Hurricane......how fitting.

It was very mild for us here in Northern Florida. Just some rain and a little wind. I hope the Gulf Coast areas will be OK after today. It looks pretty bad from some of the images I have seen. I can empathize with what they are experiencing. I can remember how soggy N'awlins was during a bad rain, it must be pretty bad now. I hope they survive, it's a great place to party and see some beautiful women (and if your lucky, some boobs too).

I haven't written in awhile. Right now, I'm pretty busy in my personal and professional life. I've also been busy trying to get "Spin or Spun" up and running. Thanks to everyone who has been helping make "Spin or Spun" a better website. The website is devoted to community and it has some very interesting and intelligent people as members/beta testers. Thanks again!

I'll be writing again soon. I've been saving up some rants and general feelings of malcontent. I'm going to have to get it out into the blogosphere soon.


Submit This Article To Del.icio.us
Submit This Article To Digg
Add to Technorati Favorites
Submit This Article To Blinklist
Submit This Article To Furl
Submit This Article To Reddit
Submit This Article To Newsvine
Stumble It!

10 Comments:

Blogger Erika said...

It's good to know that you are well.

6:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey There great Web Site A Knight Without Shining Armor, great post on this post I have a great site to look at flash, feel free to call anytime, thanks!

8:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice blog. Loved all the free adult movie site. Keep up the good work and I shall return.

3:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, keep up the good work on this blog. Informative and very interesting. I have an interesting web site at http://www.easy-forex-broker.ssr.be and you are welcome to visit. It is about free froex trading learning Thanks!

6:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice blog. I love all the free black adult movie. I will definately be back again... and again and again.

4:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice site!
[url=http://ozusymyi.com/rdkz/ufrv.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://xzdqyocb.com/dxix/wwdm.html]Cool site[/url]

9:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good design!
My homepage | Please visit

9:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice site!
http://ozusymyi.com/rdkz/ufrv.html | http://yhovklby.com/fgad/nttd.html

9:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like it, thank you. :)

best way to lose body fat


exercise to lose body fat fast


With best regards...

1:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great resource. keep it up!!Thanks a lot for interesting discussion, I found a lot of useful information!With the best regards!
David

8:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




< Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.