Assassination Press

Monday, August 01, 2005

One Month and Counting...

It's been one month since I started this blog. I just wanted to say thanks to everyone who has stopped by for a visit. Hopefully, if I have been doing this thing the way I first imagined, I've made you laugh, ponder, and/or pissed you off.

To date, I've had over 5000 unique visitors and almost twice that many page hits. Circulation has increased from zero to over 400 regular subscribers. Most importantly, I've managed to donate some money to PETA and HSUS just by you guys and gals clicking on those annoying little Google ads (no purchase necessary....hint hint).

It's been a wonderful experience so far and I look forward to providing better content and more multimedia oriented content as well. I really enjoy writing and being creative. Your feedback has been very much appreciated.

This is still very much a work in progress. Soon, I will have a completely new interface and web design for those with higher bandwidth capabilities. I will still have an HTML page for lower bandwidth.

I've been taking a few days off, but I've got some things in the pipeline that I think will be worth a few mintues of your time.

Again, thanks for the visits and stay tuned....

JK


Submit This Article To Del.icio.us
Submit This Article To Digg
Add to Technorati Favorites
Submit This Article To Blinklist
Submit This Article To Furl
Submit This Article To Reddit
Submit This Article To Newsvine
Stumble It!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds great! Look forward to see what you have coming down!

9:05 PM  
Blogger el said...

I've enjoyed the blog and I hope you notice I use the ads as well (hint,hint).

11:15 AM  
Blogger Rowan said...

yep, me too...return favors are nice (hint, hint...lol)

1:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, I enjoy being one of your regular readers .. and "Your Welcome" ... :)

It's a great idea to place Adsense ads hovering over the text, and get people to try to move it out of the way so they can enjoy the article in Internet Explorer... (ps: it works fine in FireFox)

I know I've clicked it a 'many' a time for this reason. But, for the PETA and HSUS donations .. good stuff!

4:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you!
[url=http://gankfprr.com/atdi/nalu.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://qhfptzkd.com/qmzr/veng.html]Cool site[/url]

1:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice site!
http://gankfprr.com/atdi/nalu.html | http://efxiejaj.com/sssj/dhpn.html

1:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




< Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.