Assassination Press

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

This and That...

I'm baaaaaaaack....

Yes, after a long absence, Assassination Press is going live again.

As your reinvigorated host of the news with nothing to lose (shaken, not stirred of course), I will do my best to disappoint (I mean not disappoint) and provide some "interestingness" that is worth a peek every now and then.

A few notes. "Spin or Spun" is not a live site for me right now. Unfortunately, I got really burned out on the web and development of things old and new. It will be back, but for now I'm just cash parking it. Don't know what cash parking is? You probably don't want to know and if you do you probably already know what it is. And yes, my ad profits still go to HSUS.

I'm trying out the new blogger site. If it sucks, you will be the first to know. If you know and I don't, please let me know.

Okay, if you haven't bookmarked, blogrolled, or linked to AP yet, do it now. Look on the left. I've tried to make it as easy as possible. Feeds are provided as well, although I do appreciate your looking in on my ugly mug every now and then. Read a few posts and decide for yourself. God (or in my case Angelina Jolie) knows the blogosphere has something out there to interest you. I wonder if a blogger types and no one reads does it make a sound?

Every now and then I like to provide a little link to something of interest and value. As a gift for stopping by today, I'd like to share Google Notebook. Wow! Those Google guys are cooking up all kinds of "Googly Goodness" these days (I wish I'd cashed in on that stock a few years back). This thing rocks my world. I love it, chances are you will too. I clip, bookmark, and post all kinds of good things to my notebooks. It is a personal scrapbook and much more. I use it for work and play. Chances are it will help AP become a better blog too. Maybe it will help you.

As was the case before my hiatus (my psychologist prefers I call my "nietzschesqe" descent into madness a hiatus from the real world....don't worry, I brought some of the abyss back for you too), you can send any questions you may have (or can make up) to "Knight's Mailbag". In the past, that mailbag has provided some interesting discussions. I may not be qualified to provide much professional assistance, but I guarantee some interesting answers, advice, or just plain bullshit.

I'd like to leave you with an interesting quote and an upcoming topic that you should check back on...

"Behind every successful man there is a surprised woman. " ~ Maryon Pearson

Now, to edit out all those freaking spam comments this blog has collected over the past year or two...

Angelina Bless!

JK


Submit This Article To Del.icio.us
Submit This Article To Digg
Add to Technorati Favorites
Submit This Article To Blinklist
Submit This Article To Furl
Submit This Article To Reddit
Submit This Article To Newsvine
Stumble It!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to have you back :)

7:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




< Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.