Assassination Press

Thursday, July 14, 2005

Purple Mayonnaise: Reloaded

By James Knight (Assassination Press)

I would like to thank the following people for putting this post in their blog:

“I was talking to my mother yesterday, and we both agreed that Purple Mayonnaise would be great!”. “We both talked about Purple Mayonnaise and how fun it would be to have Purple Mayonnaise. Purple Mayonnaise, it’s something we have always wanted.” “Mmmmm-mmmm, Purple Mayonnaise!”, Mom said. “Mmmmmm-mmmm, Purple Mayonnaise”, I said.

If you are utterly confused as to the above post, good ;)

Thanks to (if I'm leaving somene out, I'm sorry, but these are the people I know of):

Rowan [Rowan Rambles]
Der Tommissar [The Donegal Express]
Bret [Bretsounds]
EzineWriter [The Pivot Point Post]

As it stands right now, Purple Mayonnaise is getting some very good page rankings in some of the search engines:

Kudo's to Der Tommissar, he is #4 on Google and MSN.
Kudo's to Rowan, she is #3 on Yahoo.
Kudo's to Bret, he is #5 on Technorati.
Kudo's to EzineWriter for putting an RSS feed on his site.
Assassination Press is #4 on Yahoo.

I really appreciate all the good vibrations. Thanks bloggers.

I expect to see Purple Mayonnaise in the grocery store soon! I hope it fails miserably so that "Thought Harvesting" comes to a complete halt.

BTW, did I mention Purple Mayonnaise?
.


Submit This Article To Del.icio.us
Submit This Article To Digg
Add to Technorati Favorites
Submit This Article To Blinklist
Submit This Article To Furl
Submit This Article To Reddit
Submit This Article To Newsvine
Stumble It!

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The next one should be 'purple oranges'.

:-)

11:03 PM  
Blogger Rowan said...

LOL, beat ya' on Yahoo! :)

2:27 AM  
Blogger Rowan said...

Thanks for linking to me! I returned the favor (although I had to put you way down the page with the blog stuff on San Antonio Rocks since your blog has nothing to do with the theme of the site...sorry!) Really do love your blog!

10:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am soooo sorry , I meant to put this up when I read the post! :)

12:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow. Well I guess I never thought about it that way, but to each their own. Nice blog just the same.....kiss my face

10:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great work!
[url=http://mutbcpnv.com/mccj/ckfr.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://zxrvydxa.com/xtyx/xwef.html]Cool site[/url]

10:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you!
My homepage | Please visit

10:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good design!
http://mutbcpnv.com/mccj/ckfr.html | http://zhthnevi.com/irjo/qhoz.html

10:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




< Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.